ENGLISH ITALIANO 日本語

Monday, February 1, 2010

My new Bed & Breakfast Sant'Angelo 42, Orvieto, Umbria, Italy


Hello everyone,
here is my first post ... and the first thing I want to introduce myself.
I’m Giulia Donato and I'm young, dynamic and versatile, I travelled a lot and I was able to have different experiences. Two years ago I returned permanently to Italy and I decided to come back in the small town, Orvieto, where my family and me have always lived. Still undecided on what to do in my life I have worked two years in a B&B in Rome and from there I discovered my passion: to work closely with you all, tourists and not, dedicate myself to all my clients to make their holiday pleasant and memorable, through experience, courtesy and above all quality.

... For this reason that after long thought I decided to create my Bed & Breakfast in Orvieto where my clients, tourists or not, can feel their like at home but also where they can receive assistance and organization.

Before to start talking about the b&b and show you the pictures I would like to express special thanks to Alexander, my companion, the one without whom this would be a dream, the person who, with his love, his patience, his gentleness helped me and encouraged in this creation .....my soul...

A big thanks goes also to all our friends and supporters from the beginning of the bed & breakfast, and all persons who have worked with us, but especially to the great ideas of our dear friend, Arianna.


Now I present our Bed & Breakfast Sant'Angelo 42, Orvieto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


B&B Orvieto Sant'Angelo B&B ORVIETO SANT'ANGELO 42
Via Sant'Angelo, 42 - Orvieto (TR) 05018 Italy
Tel./Fax +39 0763 341959 - Mob. +39 348 7757136
info@bandborvieto.com - C.F. DNT GLI 82E56 B354U