ENGLISH ITALIANO 日本語

Friday, April 2, 2010

Review of B&B Sant'Angelo 42 Orvieto

BUONGIORNO,
here you can find some review of my costumer.
They sent me an email with their comment about their accomodation in B&B Sant'Angelo 42 and so I'd like to put them in my BLOG...and I'd like to say thank you so much....

I just want to say thank you since we could have a great time in Orvieto.
I really really love the city and have already recommended to my friends to
visit Orvieto and stay your B&B.
Dai Ishida

Buongiorno.Giulia!
Come stai?
Siamo arrivato a nostra casa,ieri mezzogiorno.
Grazie di tutto.
Orvieto e Fantastico!Il panorama era stupendo,sono tutti gentilissimi.
E stato meraviolioso.
Non dimentichero mai viaggio di Orvieto.
Speriamo drivederci un giorno.(con tua bambina)
Arrivederci.
Rimi Takagaki

I hope we see again soon...Ciao Dai and Rimi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


B&B Orvieto Sant'Angelo B&B ORVIETO SANT'ANGELO 42
Via Sant'Angelo, 42 - Orvieto (TR) 05018 Italy
Tel./Fax +39 0763 341959 - Mob. +39 348 7757136
info@bandborvieto.com - C.F. DNT GLI 82E56 B354U