ENGLISH ITALIANO 日本語

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Guests in B&B Sant'Angelo 42 - Orvieto



Today I want to say thank you very much Kudo have resided in my B & B in Orvieto.

You and your mother were my first guests and I'd like to put in my blogger your comment and your pictures...

Ciao Kudo and come to visit me very soon...

KUDO Review:

My name is Kazuha Kudo.I'm japanese tourist.
Recently , I stayed your Hotel.that is so comfotable.
I would like to go this B&B hotel again with my friends.
Thank you so much for that wonderful hotel !

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Kathy G said...

I came across your post and i found nice information which is done by you,thanks for sharing.

Orvieto Accommodation

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


B&B Orvieto Sant'Angelo B&B ORVIETO SANT'ANGELO 42
Via Sant'Angelo, 42 - Orvieto (TR) 05018 Italy
Tel./Fax +39 0763 341959 - Mob. +39 348 7757136
info@bandborvieto.com - C.F. DNT GLI 82E56 B354U